Tuesday 16 July 2013

Simple Stripes

Hello!
I didn't have enough time and I wanted to combine blue and pink. I ended up with vertical stripes, they make my nails look longer, I think. And it goes well with the blog design, right?



I used the polish bottle brushes for wider stripes and my nail art brush for thinner stripes. The thin navy blue stripes were done with blue gel pen, which is perfect for lines.


It was quite easy to do the other hand, the difference wasn't too obvious, though the lines weren't perfectly straight.


Polishes I used:
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white)
Gabriella Salvete 128 (navy)
Rimmel 500 peppermint
Rimmel 312 ultra violet
S-he 387 (pink)
Essence BTGN (top coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.