Wednesday 9 October 2013

Greyscale Tribal

Hi!
I just bought this Rimmel 803 Man Overboard and there is nothing more inspiring to me than a new bottle of polish. I knew what I was going to do with it the moment I left the drug store.


The right hand was surprisingly easy to do, maybe because I had just two nails to paint?



This "skittlette" with two accent nails in the middle is my favourite way to go when I'm too lazy to do the whole hand / don't have enough time / want to wear a bit of plain polish. (This time was mainly the third case.)


For the two accent nails I started off with Gabriella Salvete 148 white and painted the tribal print with acrylics. Pinky is Dermacol "One Coat" 127 black polish (not sure about the number, it is barely visible), index finger and thumb are polished with Rimmel 803 Man Overboard. On the top of all that are Essence BTGN Top Sealer and Miss Sporty Check Matte. I really like black and white matte designs, zebra print looked awesome matte too.


Well, I hope you like it at least as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. They look awesome! What kind of brush did you use for the fine lines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nepridáš si widget Google friend connect aby si mala viac čitateľov? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nejsem s tím vůbec obeznámena, to, co jsem našla, mě zvlášť nepřesvědčilo, ale určitě se na to v budoucnu ještě podívám, dík za tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! the same brushes I used in my tie dye tutorial - you can see them in the attached picture :) they are actually just cut down brushes from craft store, I don't own fancy nail tools at all

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.