Thursday 20 March 2014

Tribal Chevron

Hello!
I've been quite busy lately, and I barely have the time to write this, so I'll keep it short.


I fell in love with wooden effect with my blue Wooden Tribal mani and I couldn't wait to try it again. These nails were inspired by a phone case I saw on Etsy and then by another very similar one (shown after the jump).


My inspiration:

source 1, source 2


What I used:
Rimmel 367 Bare Necessities (nude base)
three The New Black polishes (above)
Maybelline colorama 165 (brown)
acrylic paint
white gel pen
NYC Turbo Dry top coat


I'm sorry that I can't post more often, I'd love to but with all the travelling and school stuff I have now, it just doesn't work. I really appreciate all my readers and I hope to be more active as soon as this travelling period is over (= in 4 weeks), until then I'll try to keep posting once a week.
Thanks for reading!
Take care :)

11 comments:

  1. Zara TracesOfPolish20 March 2014 at 17:45

    This is stunning! Love the effect of the wooden background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pound Store Manicure24 March 2014 at 18:43

    Hi, I don't know if you are interested but I nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://poundstoremanicure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/i-got-liebster-award.html
    The post also contains links to some other nail art blogs you might find interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Lou Nails24 March 2014 at 19:29

    Such a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the wooden background, and the colorful detailing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaw, your comments are the nicest <3 thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! It's beautiful ! So spotless, I love it, well done !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.