Sunday 28 September 2014

Sky High

Hello!


Today's design was supposed to look completely different. I was actually going for abstract geometric kind of design, but it went wrong at the beginning and I painted some swirls instead. So here I am posting another Van-Gogh-ish mani, another swirls, cause I love them so much.


I started with white Rimmel 703 White Hot Love base, then I put on few (at the end invisible) stripes of blue and yellow polish, as this was intended to be an abstract geometric design. Then I took a tiny brush and tried to follow my geometric idea. After a moment I realised I'm painting swirls. There was no way back.


I'm a student and I have a part-time job in a cafe as a waitress and during the week I was wearing these, we had sort of barista lesson, I was learning how to do cappuccinos with latte art and stuff.


This is in the middle of my training, not the best latte art yet, but getting there. It was incredibly fun to do!
Thanks for reading this, have a nice day, guys!

7 comments:

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.