Sunday 9 November 2014

Halloween Tribal

Hello!
Finally. I'm back home from the USA, the trip was awesome but I didn't have time to do my nails or to blog, so I ended up wearing this halloween mani for 14 days (!!). Minor chips occurred but I was pleasantly surprised how long it could last. I'm also a bit late with posting this (a bit? haha, 10 days), as it was meant for halloween.


These nails were inspired by Christmas Tribal (tutorial included!) I did last year. I wanted to wear something intricate for such a long trip.


A lot of detail takes a lot of patience and good brushes. The brushes I used are from Born Pretty Store. I used the first one from the left for all the thicker lines, the middle one for details and the last one for thin lines. (Check out my brush review.)



To see the process head over to my Christmas Tribal tutorial, it was pretty similar.
The white base is Rimmel 703 White Hot Love, top coat Essence BTGN high gloss and the rest are acrylics.


This one above is from Virginia Beach, we had perfect weather! What you see is the design on the sixth day of wearing. Yes. Really.
That's it for today, I hope you all also had a great time during the past weeks and don't forget to follow me on the Instagram where I share my latest nail art - I usually get to post it here few weeks later.
Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Margriet Sijperda11 November 2014 at 20:49

    Great painting and girl...that mani does look still amazing after quite some time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bats are so cute, and I love the tribal,aaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. right? I was surprised how long it could last :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.